3-4 Whole wheat wraps
1 (15 oz) Can pizza sauce
3/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
48 Mini turkey pepperonis (or 12 whole turkey pepperonis each cut into 4 even
1 tsp Basil/oregano mix or Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking
2. Start by laying each tortilla out individually on a flat surface, and use an
empty can, cup, or cookie cutter to cut 3-4 medium circles out of each wrap. I
used the empty pizza sauce can, which worked well! Press firmly enough,
using a rocking motion, until it cuts through the wrap.
3. Press each wrap circle into muffin tin using your fingers. Note: it
doesn’t have to cover the entire side of the tin, it should just fit
4. Meanwhile, pour pizza sauce, parmesan cheese, and the spices into a medium sized
bowl. Stir until everything is well combined.
5. Drop about 1-2 tbs of sauce in each wrap, this really varies according
to how much sauce you like!
6. Divide mozzarella cheese evenly over each mini
7. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly
8.Wait for pizzas to cool, and remove from muffin tin using a fork or knife.
Pizza’s should pop out with ease!